ōpāwa school uniform
Ōpāwa School uniform suppliers
- Uniforms Direct email@example.com P.021559383 Website: www.distributorsdirect.co.nz
- The Warehouse, Eastgate
New Sales are available to purchase from school - Stephanie and Bruce from Product Direct will be at school, operating from the Library foyer. Check the newsletter for dates and times.
Second-hand Sales are available to purchase from school - Kirsty who runs our Home & School second-hand uniform shop will be at school operating from the old dental clinic, to the right of room 5. Check the newsletter for dates and times.
ōpāwa school dress code
- The uniform should be clean, tidy and named.
- Only the long sleeved Ōpāwa School under-garment (gunmetal grey) should be visible under the Ōpāwa polo shirt.
- Shoes must be black, brown or predominantly white trainers, leather shoes or sandals.
- School sun hats must be worn in Terms 1 and 4.
- No nail polish and/or makeup to be worn at school.
- Coloured hair is not appropriate.
- Drawing on skin and tattoo transfers are not acceptable.
- One piece swimming togs are recommended.
- No jewellery should be worn except watches and ear studs or sleepers. No other earrings. Any other jewellery, including rings and necklaces can be a safety hazard and are not to be worn at school. All jewellery must be removed for sport. Variations due to cultural or religious beliefs are allowed on written request from parents/caregivers.